No returns on coffee. Merchandise is returnable if damaged or wrong size. All Merchandise return requests must be within 14 days after delivery. Delivery issues are non-refundable.
Domestic shipping only. We ship all merchandise and coffee separately. We are not liable for any orders with wrong addresses, courier issues, or return to sender.
We do ship to domestic and overseas military destinations.
- Domestic military destinations are treated as standard US addresses.
- Please verify your domestic military address as you would any large site address. Check with your shipping/logistics department to get the official address for your location.
- Be aware that, for large sites, the address used for GPS/travel/location purposes is typically NOT the official shipping address.
- Overseas military destinations are addresses to major military "states" such as AA - Armed Forces Americas, AE - Armed Forces Europe, and AP - Armed Forces Pacific where mail is routed/sorted/delivered via the military post offices: APO - Army Post Office, FPO - Fleet Post Office, and DPO - Diplomatic Post Office.
- All APO/FPO/DPO shipments will ship via USPS (United States Postal Service) Priority Mail.
- You will be able to enter your US military APO, FPO or DPO shipping address just like you would any other United States postal address.
- IMPORTANT: Please verify or ask your overseas mail recipient to provide and/or verify their official US military shipping address for their location.
The overseas military addresses will have a format like the following example:
SGT Jane Smith
Unit 12345 Box 1234
APO AE 01234
- Overseas military mail is delivered domestically to a US-based departure city (AP - San Francisco, AA - Armed Forces America, AE - New York City) where it is sorted and forwarded overseas. The USPS-provided tracking information shows delivery through the APO/FPO/DPO but progress through the military mail system will not be communicated back through USPS.
- Please verify that the recipient will be stationed at the address long enough to receive the shipment. As mentioned, APO/FPO/DPO shipments are delivered to a US central consolidation and then are forwarded to the final destination point. This process takes longer than normal shipping.
- Please notify the recipient of an expected shipment so they will be expecting the shipment and/or pick-up notice.